Halfmoon Lake Cabin
- Portage to Elsie Lake for boat access to lake trout, walleye and northern pike
- From the south end of Halfmoon Lake, access White Otter Lake for more of the same species
- Fishing season on White Otter Lake begins on June 16 due to lake’s size and depth
- Lots to explore on White Otter Lake, including the famous White Otter Castle
- Great for a paddle-in, paddle-out or a fly-in, paddle-out canoe trip — contact for details
- Satellite phone can be rented, pending availabilty - please try to reserve at least 2 months in advance, for $150/week or $25/day plus $2.50/minute
- Generator can be rented, pending availability - please try to reserve at least 2 months in advance, for $100/week or $15/day
All prices are U.S. funds. Rates below are per person with minimum party size of four, and include round-trip float plane transportation, a fully equipped cabin, boats, motors, mixed gas, freezer service and flight checks. Canoe Canada can also supply food for your trip (view menu here) — see chart below for prices including food costs. A $300 nonrefundable deposit per person will be required upon approval of your reservation. All dates are subject to availability.
|Days||Price without Food||Price with Food|
Kids 12 years and under travel for half price (with a minimum of 4 adults). There is a 30% surcharge for groups that do not meet the minimum group size. Any groups taking a September outpost trip will receive a 10% discount. A guide is available for hire on fly-in trips for an additional fee of $200/day, plus guide’s food and flight cost.
2 - 6