- Portage to boat on nearby Mark Lake to fish for same species
- Canoe available for portaging into several unnamed walleye lakes
- Rustic log cabin built on west shore for optimal sunrise views
- Lake named after an old trapper and hermit
- Satellite phone can be rented, pending availabilty - please try to reserve at least 2 months in advance, for $150/week or $25/day plus $2.50/minute
- Generator can be rented, pending availability - please try to reserve at least 2 months in advance, for $100/week or $15/day
All prices are U.S. funds. Rates below are per person with minimum party size of four, and include round-trip float plane transportation, a fully equipped cabin, boats, motors, mixed gas, freezer service and flight checks. Canoe Canada can also supply food for your trip (view menu here) — see chart below for prices including food costs. A $300 nonrefundable deposit per person will be required upon approval of your reservation. All dates are subject to availability.
|Days||Price without Food||Price with Food|
Kids 12 years and under travel for half price (with a minimum of 4 adults). There is a 30% surcharge for groups that do not meet the minimum group size. Any groups taking a September outpost trip will receive a 10% discount. A guide is available for hire on fly-in trips for an additional fee of $200/day, plus guide’s food and flight cost.
4 - 6