- Walleye : you may have in your possession 2 walleye, of which only one may be longer than 18 inches.
- Northern Pike : you may have in your possession 2 pike, less than 29.5 inches in length.
- Small Mouth Bass : Until June 30, you may keep 2 bass less than 14 inches in length. Starting July 1, you may keep 2 bass of any length.
- Lake Trout : you may keep 1 trout of any size or length.
- These quotas are subject to change. For accurate data please read the government pamphlet.
You can purchase your licenses upon arrival at our base. Or, if you prefer, you can get them online. Obtaining a license is a two-step process:
- First, you’ll need to buy or renew an Outdoor Card.
- Then, apply for your license.
Because we promote CPR (Catch, Photograph, Release) fishing, we recommend guests get the Conservation Fishing License, which allows you to catch all the fish you want and keep a few to eat. This license allows you to catch all the fish you want, and keep a few to eat. Remember that children under 18 may fish without a license under the direct supervision of an adult license holder, but may NOT keep a possession limit unless they purchase a license.